Saturday, February 9, 2008

Election Results

The votes have been counted and after my thoughtful analyzes of the entire situation I believe in Missouri we had 33699 ballots cast to which the individuals which cast them has a grasp that entitlement spending needs to come to and end. The scary part of this scenario is that 1,380,581 ballots were cast for people that have been known to encourage big brother government types of programs which the hard working in this country subsides with blood, sweat, and tears.

http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrweb/allresults.asp?eid=203


To those of you that don't believe my assessment look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why did I vote for my candidate of choice and did you thoroughly research the voting records of these individuals.
You may also want to read the federalist papers along with the Constitution to get a firm grasp on how and why this country was founded in the manner of which it was.

No comments: